1: That I haven't done a non-dog blog.
I babysat the adorable Raphael for my amazing friend, Darcy this weekend. I know, MODEL good looks, right? Most assuredly a candidate for child exploitation through movies and commercials! Luckily he's got wonderfully sensible parents (Who could TOTALLY get rich off this kid, I'm just saying). Where was I going with this...
Oh yes!
So I officially babysat for Dars this weekend. It was one of the rare times her and hubby were able to have a date night, and I felt honored that they trusted me enough to go out and have a great time while I stayed home and unsuccessfully tried to get him to say *NOM NOM NOM*, just because I thought it'd be hilarious for them to come home and wonder why their child was suddenly spouting LOLspeak.
I got there about a half an hour early and Darcy handed me a note pad with maybe 15 words on, at most. It listed some dinner ideas, and three phone numbers.
2. This will not be that non-dog blog, but now the title will make sense.
The first time I left Caleb with my brother (Who was raised with dogs his entire life, like me) for the weekend, I left him FOUR PAGES OF NOTES.
FOUR. Let's just digest that a moment, shall we?
...
It occurs to me that one of us is clearly nuts.


No comments:
Post a Comment