Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love, Love, LOVE

1. I love, love, love my blogging friends. I've never met most of you, yet our insane love for all things corgi drew us from the wide world of the interwebs and brought us together; to laugh, cry, agree, and disagree on everything from our shared obsession to our everyday lives. You. Are. Awesome!

2. I love, love, LOVE the amazingly talented Kazzie. We were talking about her art projects from high school, and her current assignments for her art classes, when the topic turned to (who else?) Caleb! Next thing I know, I find these on her facebook:


Step One:


Step Two:

All together now: EEEEEEEEE! Kazzie says the canvas is about 2 ft tall, so I'm definitely going to have to rearrange the stuff on my walls to make room for it. I can't wait to see it completed!

3 comments:

betty said...

aren't blog friends great?? I've met a couple in real life and its been a pleasure to know them "both ways"; maybe we'll meet since we are in the state :)

great picture of Caleb; I bet when it will look great wherever you choose to hang it

betty

ocmist said...

I agree... blogging friends ARE really great! I, too, am excited to see the finished portrait!

The two pics I took to the Fair for the Art Show were of Dozer from Our Life: Dozer and Cooper, and Mango from Mango's Great Adventures (I got permission from their owners first) Linda

Unknown said...

What a great canvas done of your Caleb!

Like your blog!