I may not know when your birthday is...
who your littermates are...
or what you looked like as a puppy...
But I do know the day I ran through the San Jose airport, desperate to find you...
the day we first cautiously peered into each others eyes through the bars of your crate door,
the day I fell hopelessly in love with you.
Today is the second anniversary of that day.
who your littermates are...
or what you looked like as a puppy...
But I do know the day I ran through the San Jose airport, desperate to find you...
the day we first cautiously peered into each others eyes through the bars of your crate door,
the day I fell hopelessly in love with you.
Today is the second anniversary of that day.


5 comments:
That is just so sweet! Hope you have many more anniversaries. =)
happy anniversary Julie and Caleb! a perfect fit I do believe! I'm so glad you guys found each other (not only at the airport but forever :)
Caleb really does look a lot like Koda.
hope all is well :)
betty
Awww sweet! Happy Calebiversary! :)
Aww this made me tear up!! So similar to my Sadie. We celebrate a birthday, but it was just a guess from her shelter. I have no pictures of her as a pup. But Caleb is so lucky to have found you! Forever homes are the best :)
That really was a wonderful tribute to the start of a great time in your life. Happy Gotcha Day, Caleb and Julie! I know that this is quite late, because, as usual I'm running really behind and doing catchup. Time just flies by... the pups will be one year old tomorrow!
Post a Comment