Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Baby is Famous!

After the Bay Area monsoon, I decided poor Caleb could use a a few...or eight...hours at Downtown Dogs (aka Doggie Daycare, aka Caleb's FAVORITE PLACE EVER, aka The Reason I Can't Quit My Job Because They Don't Do Charity Babysitting). When I walked in to pick him up last night, I did a double take; the posters for the yearly Halloween and Micro Study Picture Day were plastered about, and lo and behold, Jen has used a photo from last year's Halloween Picture Day.


That handsome corgi dressed up as an adorable pumpkin is none other than the beloved one himself, Caleb!

So me being me, what's the first thing that comes out of my mouth (at pitch and volume slightly higher than is appropriate, mind you):

My Baby is FAMOUS!

*Sigh* Thankfully, the good folks at Downtown Dogs are used to these sorts of dog induced hysterics, and they just laughed at me, but good grief I was embarrassed. Seriously, they need a pill or something for whatever I have.

And to top it all off, I'm going to be out of town the day they're doing this years Halloween pictures. Grr!! Thankfully on her website she has a couple of family photo days scheduled in November...maybe I'll skip Halloween pictures this year and drag Caleb AND Boyfriend to get family photos done instead. Hmmm.....

3 comments:

betty said...

he looks cute too!!

betty

Kelly said...

Awww of course they picked him for the model, corgis are the best!!

ocmist said...

I call it C1N1... Corgi's are #1 and their people are First degree Corgi NUTS!!!

Whenever we even SEE one, we get all weird..."CORGI, Corgi, Corgi..." We would have done the same type of thing probably! After all, Corgis ARE the cutest!