Momma, there's a LOBSTER on my HEAD!
Don't worry, folks, no corgis were injured in the making of this Halloween blog, he only had to wear the costume for five minutes while I took pictures! Caleb's pride recovered quickly with a handful of yummy new treats, but no amount of bribery could make him pretend he enjoyed looking like he was being eaten by a muppet.
I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Halloween, and don't forget to keep the treats out of reach of our furry children!
I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Halloween, and don't forget to keep the treats out of reach of our furry children!


2 comments:
so cute! Caleb does look a bit miserable all decked out. I hope you all had a nice evening! Koda was doing good with all the hub-bub (only got 7 trick or treaters) but lots of noise in the neighborhood until a firecracker went off and then he was not happy.
betty
Caleb was really cute in his costume, but you could tell he wasn't a happy camper about it! He really did look like he was asking for your help to rid himself of the lobster on his head. Don't corgis have a lot of expression in their faces? LOL Linda
Post a Comment