Please see the attached list of complaints and address them promptly.
- You have kept me locked in the house like a common dog. Perhaps you have forgotten that I am Caleb, 'Official Corgi Office Greeter'? This has happened for TWO days in a ROW. That might as well be FOREVER. There are plenty of things to do in your office that help me burn off excess energy: Sleep in my comfy office bed, enjoy a bully stick, you know, VERY EXCITING THINGS. When you leave me at HOME, I am forced to sleep on the couch, enjoy (yet another) bully stick, and...well, ok you know what? It may not SOUND all that different but trust me IT IS. Leaving me at home is only a few steps away from abuse. Perhaps you were unaware. Now you know.
- When you came home from work tonight you insisted we go for a RUN. I do not run, I chase. And you look like my Momma, not a squirrel or a fellow dog, so SORRY it is not at all similar. I thought we had worked through this, I am not a jogging buddy. Recognize.
- Two words: PEANUT BRITTLE. I have never smelled such a delicious peanut buttery treat, and you WOULD NOT SHARE. I sat pretty, batted my eyes, followed you from one room to another while you selfishly helped yourself to three pieces (Yes, I counted!). What does a perfect specimen of Corgi, such as myself, have to DO around here to get a piece of that deliciousness?
Corgi Kisses,
Caleb


6 comments:
oh Caleb!! my heart bleeds for you! you truly are sooooo mistreated!!! how could she not give you any of that delicious peanut brittle? that is corgi cruelty if I ever saw it.
hope on Amtrak and come south. call us when you arrive and we'll pick you up. You will be safe here
just one thing, Koda is on a diet and he's not happy.......so perhaps you really do have it good at home
and I know your mom had a perfectly good reason why you didn't get to go to work with her and do your job
betty
Too cute! I imagine m girls thinking those very same things. Yesterday they were certain I was crossing the line by making them piddle outside during an ice storm.
Pooor Caleb.. So abused ;)
HAHAHAAHAHA this post was genius. Because you know this is exactly what they are thinking!!!!
Dear Caleb,
I feel deeply for your difficulties. You should tell your momma that she is not treating you as well as the queen treats her corgis. I did some research on the topic, and the queen's dogs get scones at teatime. The queen doesn't even save any for herself--all her scones are given to her dogs. Obviously, that is how things should be done. That argument should get you some peanut brittle if a dog ever got peanut brittle. I do hope you're sufficiently employing your corgi whine in these matters.
Your friend,
Fern
Poor Caleb! We feel for you! We love a good run, but in our own interesting places not the dull places THEY go to! We hope you get to go back to the office soon, because it's so hard and stressful not to be with your Mom all day!
We think you've done an awesome job of explaining things to your Mom and hope that this works so you don't have to use a 2x4 on her... or another glob of puke! The Country Corgis
Post a Comment