Dear Caleb,
The second I get on the phone is NOT the correct time to whine for your green squeaky ball, then once I have relented and fetched the green squeaky ball from under the couch all whilst trying not to drop the phone, flop back down by the couch and whine again because you wanted the green squeaky tennis ball, and I gave you the green squeaky plastic ball.
You, Sir, are a spoiled rotten mess, you know that? Kindly address this lapse of phone etiquette.
Thank you,
Your Momma
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
LOL!
Hahha, oh dear. I swear, they know the minute you're on the phone. At least he didn't start barking at the top of his lungs! :)
LOL! I can soooo relate!!! Koda barks the minute the phone rings and continues barking through the whole conversation (I usually send him outside)
they are too spoiled aren't they?? they demand 100% attention all the time
betty
Hahahaha awww!
Sadie does something similar. Whenever I'm on the phone, she will find every toy she can and squeak them incessantly until I get off the phone. Or she will bark at me.
They are spoiled brats!
Caleb called...said he's reporting you to the authorities for neglect. Just so you know.
We use a water squirt bottle. This even works with Queen OC!
Post a Comment