Sunday, August 2, 2009

Caleb in a Cop Car


It looks like Caleb is saying, 'You, there! Drop that cookie!'

I'm already getting ideas for my next blog series...'Caleb in Cop Cars'. I'll admit, maybe I'm being overly optimistic. I doubt every cop I come across will be as accommodating to let me poke my corgi in their vehicle for a photo op. But wouldn't that be AWESOME? Caleb in a cop car, next to a police bicycle, on a police segway (I don't think we have any nearby though)... OHMYGOSH we have mounted police in our city! Caleb on a police horse!

Oh, the possibilities.

2 comments:

betty said...

LOL, isn't that the cutest?? It would be a very nice series to have; then you can move to firetrucks and ambulances. He looks so adorable

betty

ocmist said...

What a neat idea! Actually, he looks like "Help! I didn't do it! Let me OUT of here!"

Caleb: Community Helper Series...LOL! OC

I noticed that you mentioned on Betty's blog about adding music to your blog. I used to have music, but we have a very slow computer, and it was just annoying hearing bits and pieces bubbling up every once in a while. I also was told by a few friends that they had problems uploading my blog... maybe they had slow computers too... so I ended up taking it off, and they thanked me for it. Linda from Corgi Country