But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.
Numbers 14:24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure who rescued who, sometimes.
2 comments:
I love your blog!!! Caleb looks just like Koda (our corgi) except Koda is a bit bigger! I loved reading your posts (shedding, we call it the gift that keeps on giving; we're still shedding a lot down here; we're south of you in the Temecula Valley)
like Joshua's Caleb, I bet your Caleb will continue to have the energy to take mountains as he grows!
looking forward to reading more about you/Caleb in the days ahead
that corgi roundup looked cute too! Mr. Koda is antisocial so we can't participate in things like that, but they always look like so much fun!
enjoy the day ;)
betty
Yep, Caleb does look a lot like Koda, who looks sort of like my OC and her father, Bud. Beautiful boy!
Yes... I think that Corgis are like German Shepherds that have been cut off at the knees... they shed just about the same amount as the big dog!!! Of course, they THINK they are just as big, LOL!
Post a Comment