Well, it is finally here! The END of NaBloPoMo! I enjoyed this little endeavor, but I am also glad to have it over. There were days and nights when I looked forward to writing another post, and just as many days or nights where I was at a loss as to what to blog about. Maybe when this rolls around next year, I will be ready to give it another go, but for the time being, I think I will enjoy going back to my random blogging history.
Caleb DID get to go to Doggy Daycare today, and I managed to get the house decorated for Christmas. I will post pictures of Caleb under the tree soon.
Thanks to everyone who followed me this month while I explored the wonder that is NaBloPoMo. I enjoyed following you, as well! I will not take it personally if I do not hear from you for awhile, as long as you do not take it personal if you do not hear from me for a bit. ;-)
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
can't wait to see Caleb under the Christmas tree! glad you got the Christmas tree up; must be festive at your place :)
I too am glad the month is over! I'll be by as you post but as you know, I'm taking a bit of a posting break too :)
betty
It's been a busy weekend, and I'm having a hard time getting back into it here, too, and I didn't even do one every day, though I did a lot more often than usual. I don't blame you for taking a break, though and we will see you when we see you!
Give Caleb our love from Corgi Country!
Congrats on making it through! I don't think I could do it again, lol
Post a Comment