Monday, November 16, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Caleb is Back at Work

Hooray, it is official; Caleb is back to work with me in our new office! I did not think it was possible to have a smaller office than the one I had before, but it turns out that it is! At the rate my offices are shrinking, the powers at be will be shoving me and Caleb in a phone booth, before long. Which is still better than a cubicle, let me just say.

I even managed to snap a halfway decent picture of my camera shy furry child from my iphone in our new office! I sure hope bribing him with the last bit of my tuna melt sandwich will not come back to bite me later...


1 comment:

betty said...

he looks very content!! glad he is back with you; I know that makes both of you very happy!

betty