Doggy Daycare is really the best thing since sliced bread! I never thought I would say that, or that I would become one of those dog obsessed folks who take their dog to doggy daycare, and yet here I am...with a dog blog, no less!
Caleb went to daycare all day today, and was asleep before I even got on the freeway to go home! He even went to bed without me, which almost never happens! I had to get up and look for him around 8pm when I realized he was not in any of his usual living room spots. I found him in my bedroom curled up on his pillow asleep in the dark. I guess he has a busy day!
I was sorely temped to snap a picture of him passed out on his pillow, but I just could not bring myself to disturb his slumber.
At least I know that I will not be assaulted the second I walk in the door tomorrow after work by a crazed corgi. If he rolls over to look in my general direction this evening, I'll be amazed.
Five days and counting until I move to the new building and can bring Caleb back to work with me!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yea that soon Caleb will be back to work with you!! I hear wonderful things about doggy day care. But anti-social Koda doesn't qualify for them, otherwise he'd be going a few days a week :)
betty
Since I'm playing catch up again, I think that means that tomorrow Caleb will be back with you and I'll bet both of you will be happy about THAT!
With a houseful of pups, it's almost as good as a doggy daycare around here!!! Linda
Post a Comment