Saturday, November 14, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Holiday Picture Time!

Today I took Caleb to Downtown Dogs to get his holiday portraits taken. As much as I love to take pictures of His Furriness, His furriness does NOT like the camera flash. Consequently, I have many, many pictures of the side of his head, and of his disapproving "Not the camera AGAIN" look. The great thing about Jen and all her awesome photography gear is that none of her lighting flashes, so Caleb is a much better sport for her sessions. She is also awesome in that she can make a cacophony of noises which dogs find fascinating. Caleb is pretty easy though, all you have to do is ask him if he wants to go for a walk, and he looks right at you and the ears perk up and she can snap away.

I should hear from her in a week or so, I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

betty said...

can't wait to see the final product! Jen sounds like a wonderful photographer! Koda is like Caleb; definitely does not like that flash at all

betty

ocmist said...

I, too, can hardly wait to see the pics! It's great that you have found a good pet photographer!

Robert was talking tonight about trying to get some pics of our whole crew, and just thinking about trying to get 6 corgis looking decent at one time was really pretty daunting! He figures he will probably have to photoshop some pics together to get a group picture. (Now, will OC ALLOW Sadie into the picture... even photoshopped?... MMmmmm)