We had grand plans, this morning, of avoiding all shopping centers / stores / places where angry mobs may be and instead enjoy some quality time at the dog park near Boyfriend's house...
But then we woke up to the rain.
We thought maybe it had just rained overnight, and that it would dry up soon enough, but no. It started raining right after we got in from our walk.
So we played fetch in the house with his stuffed piggy, pulled Caleb's favorite neon green squeaky ball from underneath the couch so he could play with that for awhile, and tried to tire him out that way.
I guess it worked, he is snoring behind my chair. We will try to make it to the dog park tomorrow, as long as it stops raining, I can deal with the mud.
I think.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I don't know; muddy paws and muddy under belly
bet it was a fun day nonetheless :)
betty
Post a Comment