Saturday, November 21, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Awaiting my Call From Wellness...

Dear Wellness,

I really cannot stop saying good things about your products. Yesterday I found yet ANOTHER flavor of Wellness treats that Caleb-the-unusually-picky-Corgi will eat! HOORAY! This is truly a Nearly Thanksgiving/Not Quite Christmas Miracle.

Perhaps you have noticed I have a blog. It is quite popular you see, and I plan on celebrating in much the same way Kelly of Corgi Butts did when I hit my next milestone of 100 10 followers.

Perhaps you have also noticed the overall lack of advertising on my blog? That is because I am waiting for you, my dear Wellness corporation, to call/write/email/smoke signal/carrier pigeon me an offer to trade my AWESOMELY FANTASTIC ADVERTISING SPACE for free Wellness dog food.

Because, really, your food is expensive. I mean, really. All of the wellness canned food / yummy treats that I bought for my Beloved Corgi last night fit in one regular sized plastic bag, and it cost me 50 bucks.

5-0. Fiddy. Half a Benjamin. Or, if you will, one Grant.

I eagerly await your offer, Wellness, because at this rate I may have to start selling organs on the black market to put dinner in the bowl, if you will.

Or I will just keep whining and shelling out the money, because I am a sucker and Caleb has me wrapped around his picky, picky little paw. One of the two.

Warmest Regards,

Julie

4 comments:

Shep said...

LOL!

Yes, yes it is! It's a nice nice food - I sell it. <3

Maybe your Caleb could advertise by wearing a sandwich board. ;)

betty said...

LOL! but it is good stuff! got Koda "turned on to it" and I can tell a difference in how he looks and acts since we started it

wow, how did you get a picky eating corgi?? jealous here

betty

Kelly said...

haha! That would be nice wouldn't it :) Yeah, it is expensive, but it is worth it!

Laurie said...

Wellness is Sadie's favorite food, too. I didn't think it was too expensive, since I only buy the medium sized bag of food and a few cans of wet food once a month. But I guess it adds up!

-Laurie
sweetsadiethecorgi.blogspot.com/