...and nothing interesting happened today.
Not that I am even remotely inclined to believe in such things, but hey, I need a blog title.
In other news, Boyfriend and I are discussing the possibility of adding a SECOND CORGI to the insanity! I want three dogs in total, and one of them has to be a German Shepherd. He, unfortunately, is going to have to wait until I get a yard, but with it looking more and more like I will be moving in with Boyfriend within the next couple of months or so when my lease runs out, he ever so coyly brought it to my attention that the couple hundred extra square feet his place has over mine could be put to good use with the addition of a second Corgi! AGREED!
This time, however, he wanted some input on the name. Which is fair enough, last time I came home and announced I was rescuing a corgi, and his name was going to be Caleb. This time, I figure we can at least discuss the matter.
So, after much discussion we are thinking 'Riley'! We both love the movie National Treasure, and Riley Poole (Played by Justin Bartha) is one of my favorite characters. In the movie, Riley is the goofball sidekick, and just kind of reminds me of a corgi.
We shall have to wait and see whether we wait until I move in with Boyfriend to find another rescue corgi, or I jump the gun and start looking RIGHTNOW.
Gosh, which one do you think it will be?
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Julie, for some reason your posts aren't showing up on my Dashboard; I got your Friday and Saturday ones with your Sunday ones. Its been happening with a few other blogs I follow too; I don't know what's up with it, but that's why I'm commenting on Friday's post today, Sunday, because its the first time I saw it
how cute three dogs! sounds like it will be lots of fun adventures down the road
I like the name Riley. I would wait until you are settled in before looking; lots could change in a couple months
betty
Corgis... You can't have just one! You've been BITTEN by the CORGI BUG!!! Join the club! With things still up in the air about the exact time of the move, it might be wiser to wait until everything is pretty well nailed down, because once you start looking, if you find one, you won't be able to turn it down.
I assume that you plan to get a male if you've already got a male name picked out? Linda
Post a Comment