When is it time to decorate for Christmas?
I have friends who make it a tradition to decorate the day after Thanksgiving, but that is just too much for me all at once. I mean, I am still in a turkey coma, and you want me to start thinking about Christmas? No thanks.
Last year, I waited until a week or so before, and that seemed a little too late.
I have one more day off, I'm considering doing it tomorrow; but then the question becomes: what to do with Caleb? Between going in a out to put lights up outside, opening all the doors a hundred times with various boxes of things, and trying to get the tree and ornaments up, I think I would rather he be elsewhere.
Maybe there is a trip to Doggy Daycare in the future for Mr. Caleb.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
this is weird, Julie, I got this notice today after I got your other notice of putting your tree up; Blogger is all messed up
I used to put up my Christmas tree Thanksgiving weekend. It was a nice interlude into Christmas. Then I take it down 2-3 days after Christmas, by then I've had enough Christmas, LOL
I'm sure Caleb enjoyed his day at doggy day care
betty
Post a Comment