Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Cranberry Stealing Corgi

I was in the kitchen this evening, preparing the cranberry sauce for tomorrow, when I hear boyfriend pipe up from the living room and say, "I don't think Caleb can decide whether or not he likes that cranberry you gave him."

"What?!?!?! I didn't give him a cranberry!"

I ran into the living room to get it back, but Caleb knew I was coming, and quickly decided that he DID like the cranberry, and that he would scarf if down before I could get it back.

I guess I lost a cranberry in the rinsing process. Caleb, being such a good little helper, found it for me.

The world's most finicky Corgi eats whole, fresh cranberries.

Crazy dog.


Happy Day Before Thanksgiving, friends!

1 comment:

betty said...

LOL!! Thankfully it was only one :)

when introduced to new foods Koda's tummy suddenly takes a nose dive and you never know what to expect

I want to try some of your cranberry sauce, sounds delicious! I've never had homemade cranberry sauce, it usually comes in a can label "Ocean Spray" :)

enjoy!

betty