Friday, November 20, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Standing Post

Caleb is still adjusting to our new office, but it looks like he has chosen his new post:


As you can see:
  1. Nobody can enter or exit the office without acknowledging the Corgi.
  2. I cannot move more than one or two inches backwards without running over the Corgi (Note the arm of my desk chair in the bottom right corner of the picture).
  3. His nose is strategically placed though the gate to catch the first whiffs of any dogs passing by.

Oh, and that extra large, super comfy dog bed that I had to frantically rearrange the office while my office mate was out just so it would fit...lies empty. Of course.

2 comments:

betty said...

of course! (the bed lying empty)

he's so cute!! he is just doing his duty protecting you (and sleeping mighty cute too!) don't you just love it :)

enjoy the weekend

betty

Laurie said...

Awww so cute! I wish I could bring Sadie to the office. I miss her so much when I'm at work.

-Laurie
sweetsadiethecorgi.blogspot.com/