Friday, July 3, 2009

22 Days of Caleb: A Bunch of Party Animals

Customs Officer: "Welcome to U.S. Customs. May I ask what the purpose of your visit to Canada was?"

Rob: "Just a vacation...it started as an excuse to get away from the Red Sox."

Customs Officer: "Aw, buddy, don't get me started! So do you three have anything to declare?"

Rob: "Oh please don't ask them that."

Satchel the dog: "I..I..have nightmares about vacuum cleaners."

Bucky the cat: "The government is secretly putting dog hormones into the water system in an attempt to make Americans mindlessly obedient."

-Get Fuzzy


To celebrate our Friday off for the 4th of July, Caleb and I did absolutely nothing. Well, almost nothing. I played the Sims3 for the vast majority of the day while Caleb stood guard (and by 'stood guard' I mean slept in in various locations throughout the living room). By 5 o'clock, however, we were both feeling a little guilty about doing NOTHING, so we went on an extra long walk and then Caleb helped me clean the bedroom and bathroom (and by 'helped clean' I mean slept in various locations throughout my bedroom). He was being a great help until I busted out the HORRIBLE SUCK MONSTER, otherwise known as the vacuum cleaner. Then he followed me around looking miserable while I vacuumed. Poor guy. I hope the fireworks don't bother him as much as the vacuum cleaner does.

No comments: