Tuesday, July 7, 2009

22 Days of Caleb: Snoring

According to the Google, there are 241,000 matches for the words 'Dog Snoring'. Apparently much has been written on the topic, or more precisely, the same bits of information have been repeated approximately 240,999 time times.

They all list the same possible causes:
  1. A small blockage in the throat
  2. Obesity
  3. Facial construction specific to certain breeds
  4. Heredity

But they forgot one: Odd sleeping positions!


The only time Caleb snores is when he sleeps with his head up against something, with his neck bent at a funny angle! It looks horribly uncomfortable, but I guess he doesn't mind it. It looks like he's saying, "I'm not sleeping, I'm just resting my eyes! See, my head is still up, that means I'm awake!"

I need to capture this pose on film, I thought I already had, but alas!

No comments: