Caleb has lots of friends at my office, in fact, everybody loves him. I am quite sure people stop by my office more for Caleb than me or my office mate. Even the people that share our building yet don't work for the same company bring their vehicles to a screeching to a halt in the parking lot or stop me while we're on our walks to tell me how handsome and well behaved he is. I'm not exaggerating about the screeching halt either. It scared the bejezus out of me.
But there is one work person Caleb LOOOOOOVES. Her name is Vandana. Caleb has her so well trained (I'd like to say it's the other way around, but it's not), when he sees her walk through the door he ever so slowly rolls over on his back with his paws in the air commanding a belly rub, which Vandana readily provides. This isn't the submissive roll over, either. This is the, "Oh great, my thrice daily belly rub administrator has arrived" roll over.
Caleb is in command of this relationship. But I think Vandana's ok with that.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment