So Caleb is a purebred Pembroke Welsh Corgi (OoOooOooh aren't WE so hoity toity!), but he is a rescue (About a millions times MORE awesome than lineage, if you ask me) so I don't have any papers for him, or one of those silly AKC names that mentions his breeder or his kennel or whatever else they throw in there. But despite this, his name has evolved into one almost as silly:
At first, he was just 'Caleb Mylastname'.
However, the first time I signed him up for Doggy Daycare, I added Boyfriend as a co-owner, so he could pick him up, if need be.
So at Daycare, he's known as 'Caleb Mylastname-Boyfriendslastname'. I found this highly amusing, so I didn't ask them to change it.
But then I decided that wasn't good enough and we should add Chandler (The city where he was originally rescued) into the mix, so he became 'Caleb Chandler Mylastname-Boyfriendslastname'.
To top it all off, I include the hyphen. What I mean by that is, should I feel the name to bellow Caleb's full name, it comes out like:
CALEB CHANDLER MYLASTNAME HYPHEN BOYFRIENDSLASTNAME, come here right now / knock that off / drop it!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment