Foods Caleb the Foodie LOVES, That I Will Allow:
- Cheese (Of any sort: smelly, processed, shredded, from a can, in a kong, on a boat...)
- Peanut Butter
- Bread and Bagels (Preferably with one of the previous two smeared on it)
- Hot Dogs
- Salami
- Chicken
- Steak
- Cherries
- Blueberries
- Blackberries
- Raspberries
- Frozen Chicken Broth
Foods Caleb is Determined to Eat, Even Though He Doesn't Really Like Them:
- Bananas (He insists on having a bite, even though he doesn't like bananas and promptly spits it out then looks to me for another bite, as if this bite will taste differently than the first bite)
- Nectarines (He has to wallow it on the carpet for a bit, walk away to think about it for a bit, then run back to eat it quickly if it looks like I may take it back
Foods Caleb Would Eat Daily, If I Didn't Step In To Be The Voice Of Reason:
- Cheeseburgers (He prefers McDonald's to Carl's Jr - honest!)
- French Fries
- Pizza (No sausage though, it upsets his tummy, pepperoni and salami are a go!)
Foods I ask him to eat, that he will only
begrudgingly ingest:
- Wellness Super 5 dry food
- Wellness Canned Food: Turkey, Salmon, Venison flavors
And it took me almost 8 months before I found this combo! Before this, he'd only eat his dog food if he was STARVING; which is intensely annoying when you're trying to add a pound or so to an underweight corgi (YES, they DO exist).
No comments:
Post a Comment