Friday, July 10, 2009

22 Days of Caleb: Nicknames!

Nicknames stick to people, and the most ridiculous are the most adhesive. ~Thomas C. Haliburton

Ok, so I mentioned one of his nicknames in my previous post, Buddy Bear! It's what Tigger calls Winnie the Pooh, and is an ode not only to my love for Pooh Bear, but also the best buddies / partner in crime relationship Caleb and I have developed.

Some other ones include:

My Handsome Man, or just Handsome: No explanation needed, he's quite the looker!
My Baby, or Our Furry Child: Usually used in conversations with Boyfriend, i.e: "Don't say that about Our Furry Child!"
Grandoggie : What else can I say about this one, my mom REALLY wants a Grandchild. She gets a Grandoggie! Not a bad compromise, in my book.
Rat Dog: What Boyfriend calls him when he destroys another coaster (His latest thing); Also used by Boyfriend just to piss me off from time to time.
Little Man or Little One: Because, well, he is little.
Spoiled Puppy: As in, "Well aren't we the Spoiled Puppy!"

The answer is Yes.

No comments: