Wednesday, July 1, 2009

22 Days of Caleb: Devotion


"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

- Unknown

July 22nd will be Caleb's one year anniversary with us. I cannot believe it has been that long, yet at the same time, I can barely remember life without him. To honor this momentous occasion, I present to you:

THE TWENTY TWO DAYS OF CALEB!

Yes, I am going to take my once a month blog to a whole new level, with a blog a day leading up to July 22nd. What can I say, I'm a devoted doggy mommy! In fact, I strive daily to be worthy of his devotion...and sometimes I think he knows it.

Me: Caleb, dogs are not allowed on the couch!



Caleb: Next one I find up here, I will let them know.




As I do not tolerate flagrant rule breaking, I changed the rules.

Never question my devotion, Caleb!


No comments: