By day two, I've managed to mess something up. I guess I hit save, rather than post last night...*sigh*
But at least I found a nifty NaBloPoMo button! We shall see whether I ever manage to get it over to the side of my blog, where it belongs.
Oh, and I see that Betty is also doing NaBloPoMo! Yay, Betty! You will have to stick around for another month! I am relieved!


3 comments:
I'm unofficially doing it... Going to see if I can last a week and then make it official lol :) Good luck!
you're doing great with it Julie :)
glad to see you are sticking with it and that Kelly is semi participating too :)
betty
Oooo... if it's keeping Betty on here, THAT's a good thing, too! I'll have to get on over there, too!
Nice button... Good luck! There is no way, with my other blogs, that I could do a blog a day, unless it was a single pic or something, though the one I'm posting tonight is a partial catchup because I've got so much to post from what's been going on... Linda
Post a Comment